Wednesday, March 2, 2011

' Tarot spell for home buisness'

Ritual : Lay out the IV of Wands
- visualize your business starting
- lots of customers
- generally busy, working hard, smiling as you do so.

Lay out the ace of wands
- visualizing pouring your energy in to this enterprise
- if you have any tools of your trade (example artist paintbrushes) handle them as you do so.

Lay out the III of wands
- picture a typical working day at your new company answering the phone
-all the business you need and want, picture the little things.

Lay out the IX of pentacles
- envision the ultimate security you have achieved through this business and the satisfaction you have gained
- see yourself smiling and content.

Say the following as you lay out the final card:
''With this spell I bring power to my resolve I start my own business I enjoy the advantages and benefits of making my home my place of business as I start this business not only do I cast this spell but I also work unceasingly to make my business a success. I have chosen work I enjoy and business will be good. as I cast this spell - I cast forth my will - I charge this spell to make word of my product spread. Let those who use my product be attracted to me and see what I have to offer. In this way the ends I desire shall be achieved comfort security and contentment. So be it. ''
- From - Phantom120

No comments:

Post a Comment